Saturday, June 19, 2010

Getting a slow start

I've meant to start counting points when I first started the blog. Not happening. As of tomorrow, the start of the week, I will count. I need to find my WW calculator but until then, I'll use paper and pen.
I'm getting anxious about working out. Is there a safe thing I can do before I'm cleared by the doctor?
Also frustrated at the race schedule. There were three 5ks I planned to sign up for this fall. I just double checked the dates and two races are on the same day- both of which I want to support. I'll have to see if anyone else will run one of the races with me, then make my choice that way.

On to a busy, warm Saturday. I'm taking Tyler and Ben to B is for Books (a local bookstore) to meet Curious George. Tyler's crazy about that curious monkey lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment