Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's all about Accountability

Since having 2 kids, I'm realizing that I need to be held accountable for my actions- even if those actions are simply what I feed myself (and my family) and how much I'm moving day to day.
After having my first son, Tyler, I held on to a lot of pregnancy weight for a long time. It took me going back to work to lose it. I refuse to allow myself to remain in that same situation after having my second son, Benjamin.
I've set goals for myself and I will post them here. I will update my progress to reaching them and any barriers keeping me from reaching them.

OVERALL GOALS
Weight Goal: Lose 20lbs
Fitness Goal: Get moving, build strength and stamina, Run a few 5Ks before the end of 2010.
Reach an overall healthy lifestyle

*Now, I have to wait to workout for another few weeks before my doctor will clear me, but that won't stop me from working on what goes in my mouth. I utilized the Weight Watcher's program over a year ago. I'm going back to it- but this time I'm going to try to do it without having to go to meetings and paying for the program. I know the program already so I should be able to re-incorporate this into my life again, right?

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment